Re: RECO Process on Solaris 7 and EE 8.1.5

From: Eugene Firyago <efiryago_at_bisys.com>
Date: 2000/04/07

I had the same problem trying to install 8.1.6EE for Solaris7_x86 on a small compaq machine with only 96MB RAM (for testing purposes) and I finally got it running. What you can do:

  1. Check unix kernel parameters with /etc/system. They should meet the system requirements in Oracle Server for unix Installation Guide.
  2. Add more swap space (2 x RAM is recommended minimum) -- it helped me out.

Hope it helps.