Looking for a package for debuging purpose

From: Christian BIERO <cbiero_at_gold-solutions.com>
Date: 2000/04/07

Hello, I'm newbie in packages creation.
I'm looking for a package (let's call it pac debug) which can be called in other package to store debug information. This package should be disabled using a variable.

It looks like :

pac on    : set pac debug.flgdebug to TRUE
pac off   : set pac debug.flgdebug to FALSE
pac debug : put the message in table TB DEBUG with the date if
pac debug.flgdebug is TRUE
  otherwise message is ignored

Example:

another package

blah
blah
pac debug('my message No1');
blah
blah
pac debug('my message No2');
blah
blah
pac debug('my message No3');

end of another package

I'll be happy to have any example on which I can work on. Thx

--

    / ) |     BIERO Christian      | T l:     +33 (0)1 464 828 00  | (
\

(((\ \> |/ ) Pierre Avia | cbiero_at_gold-solutions.com ( \| </
/))) (\\\\ \ / / 75508 Paris Cedex 15 | http://www.gold-solutions.com \ / ////) \ / | \ / \ / \ / / / \ \ / / \ \ --