Re: An SQL query lasts 60 seconds...

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/04/06

Interesting thought.

Are talking about connections from NT front-ends to Unix servers ?

I used to run Samba on my HP9000 so that I could backup my NT to the HP.

When I upgraded NT to SP3 it suddenly took the NT a minute to find any volumes on the HP. Is this a coincidence or what ?

P.S. Does anyone have Samba working on
HPUX 11 yet ?

--

Jonathan Lewis