' Generate Module as Help System' in designer 6.0

From: Road Warrior <xpoitras_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 2000/04/05

hi,

I am facing a problem in the ' Generate Module as Help System' in designer 6.0 while standing on a Module in the ' Modules Navigator': when I choose the ' Update the Form Generator Help Tables ' and check the option ' Generate help for the associated tables ' , and if i have many tables with user/help text entered for these tables and their columns and these tables being associated to the Module , i am only getting the help text of one table that is generated in the CG_FORM_HELP table and not for the others.
i am not sure if it is a bug or if i am missing a small detail. please if you can give me support or any information , i will be greatful . thanks in advance.

Email back at poitrasg_at_crcsogema.com Received on Wed Apr 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT