Re: Scheduling Exports and OS commands

From: Dmitriy Evinshteyn <devinshteynNOdeSPAM_at_softtreetech.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/04/05

Take a look at 24x7 Scheduler http://www.softtreetech.com

It can handle all of this and much much more... For example it automatically notify you if a job failed, don't start a job if there is insufficient disk space, don't start the "rename" job until the "export" finishes. It is definitely worth looking at it.

In article <8cd5up$75u_at_chronicle.concentric.net>, "Frank" <fcavaliero_at_crunchtime.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I was looking for a way to schedule exports on Windows NT using
 Oracle for
>Workgroup 8.0.5 then proceed to rename the .dmp file so that it
 contains the
>database name and date. I understand there is a scheduler in
 Oracle but I
>have never used it and I am having trouble finding good
 documentation on it.