Re: Oracle & Linux - Painful process

From: EDWARD CHEN <echen_at_ms10.url.com.tw>
Date: 2000/04/04

Hi,
  Please visit http://jordan.fortwayne.com/oracle/rh61-815.html   I learnt from this site and installed my Oracle 8.1.5 on RedHat 6.1 sucessfully
although my PC is only 64MB RAM. I've tried Oracle 8.0.5 on RedHat 6.0, it is also working.

  Now I'm working on the above environment with Pro*C (There are more troubles in
the Pro*C installation process :->). Everything goes smoothly so far. We've migrated
one of our systems from Oracle 7.3.4 on AIX to Oracle 8.1.5 on RedHat 6.1 sucessfully.

Edward