Re: export

From: Andrew Williamson <andrewweb_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/03

If you do a FULL export every night, I believe that you don't need to run this script (and as the others have said, you only need to run it once anyway - db creation is a good point). The reason you need this is if you are doing any other types of export, ie. cumulative or incremental. For FULL export, the views aren't needed..

Andrew