Re: C++ objects wrapped around the OCI

From: Jim Cain <xxxmexxx_at_jimcain.net>
Date: 2000/04/03

Yeah, I know... it's a lot like Perl, and a little like Python. That's what I modeled it after. Unfortunately an interpreted language won't work here. It's a big corporate client who wants a native solution, and their primary environment is C++.

It's hard for me to believe that no one has sought out or created a C++ interface like this before.

--

| Jim Cain          | http://www.jimcain.net  | Oracle Developer/DBA       |