Re: Oracle warranty vs. Support

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/03

Have your lawyers read the accompanying material and they will see the warranty is limited to physical defects only. This is common practice in ICT, if your lawyers are going to sue them, you will loose it. Oracle will point to the training material, the courses and so on and so on. A database from any major vendor, that doesn't run without errors, has yet to be invented.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA