Re: Does exist tools to convert Informix database schema to Oracle and vice virsa?

From: Mister Creosote <glynb_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/03

In article <M9yF4.1416$Sb2.21332_at_newscontent-01.sprint.ca>, "Huy Vu" <huyv_at_usa.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm learning how to convert Informix database schema to Oracle and
 vice
> virsa.
>
> Does someone know if exist a tool for it?
>
> Thank in advance for any advise.
>
> H.V

www.embarcadero.co.uk
They have a product called ER/Studio which can reverse engineeer between many differing database platforms. A 15/30 day evaluation copy (30 Mb download!) is available from the above site. I used it recently to achieve a vaery similar goal to yours - and it worked !! Regards
Mr Creosote

--
"Just a waffer thin mint?"

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/