Re: can't drop tablespace

From: Paul de Anguera <nospam_at_quidnunc.net>
Date: 2000/04/03

In article <38E19A62.B0CB329A_at_bigfoot.com>, junfan <fanjun_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:
..
>I delete the datafiles belonging to a tablespace mistakenly. afterwards,
>I couldn't drop the corresponding tablespace by "drop tablespace..."
>statement. How can I drop the tablespace ?
Yeah, I did that once. Re-create the files with same names, locations as before, then it will be happy to let you delete the tablespace.

Paul de Anguera | "You can't write a chord ugly enough to say
Reply to:       | what you want to say sometimes, so you have to
deanguer@       | rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream."
quidnunc.net    | - Frank Zappa