Re: Set Priority for a session

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/02

You can't from Oracle and also they advise you NOT to change priorities. You'd rather tune you procedure before you resort to such drastic measures. Once the procedure is optimal, it is still the last option to try. As you don't provide any details on your procedure, regrettably I can't help you further.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Michael Kakuschky <kuschky_at_nikocity.de> wrote in message news:8c5ami$k0l$1_at_news.nikoma.de...
> Hello,
>
> knows anybody a way to assign a process or session more CPU - time.
 Because