PL/SQL Question

From: <amerar_at_unsu.com>
Date: 2000/04/01

Hi there,

I have a cursor FOR loop that will update over 1 million records. The cursor is defined with the FOR UPDATE clause. I have a counter that commits after every 10000, however when running the program I got this error:

ORA-01002: Fetch out of sequence

What does this mean? Can't I commit within a cursor FOR loop?

Thanks,

Arthur
amerar_at_unsu.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Apr 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CST