Re: Problems using Enterprise Manager 2.0.4 and Oracle 8.1.5

From: Bronke, Nicolas <newsgroup_at_trinity.de>
Date: 2000/04/01

> Hmmm....would have thought that would take care of the problem. not sure
> what else to suggest.

Meanwhile I tried it again. I saved my sqlnet.ora and tnsnames.ora before. Then I removed all of my oracle 8.0.5 client-installation (including registry).
Then I installed the Oracle 8.1.5 Client (full user). And copied my saved files. Everything works fine.
Then I installed the EM 2.0.4 again in a separate directory using developer options. After installation I copied my saved config file into the EM-directories (twice to net80\admin and net80\tnsapi) and now it works! I am not absolutly sure why but okay.
Regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Sat Apr 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CST