Re: URGENT!!! How can I drop a column???

From: Kari Pannila <kari.pannila_at_tietoenator.com>
Date: 2000/03/31

Hi

In Oracle 8.1.5 you can drop a column by command: ALTER TABLE xxx DROP COLUMN yyy
In Oracle versions 8.0 and older, you can't drop a column, without recreating the table.

rgdrs Kari

(Mr.) Kari Pannila
Oracle DBA (OCP)
TietoEnator Corp - Telecom

Delete X to get a correct mail address ( X is only for the SPAMMERS ).