Re: How to re-org tablespace

From: Douglas Cowles <dcowles_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: 2000/03/30

Thanks.. that helps a little.. but I am still confused because although the tablespace contains 3 owners of objects, those owners are not exclusively in the tablespace.. they have objects in many places.. so I think I exported

the owner and jammed them back in the new tablespace, I get a lot of objects that are suppossed to be somewhere else.. I hope this makes sense to someone...
More feedback appreciated...

Thanks,
Dc.