How to re-org tablespace

From: Douglas Cowles <dcowles_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: 2000/03/30

Can someone point me in the right direction as to how to re-org a tablespace?
The tablespace is 12GB in size, and has objects from 3 different users in it.
If it was just one user in their very own tablespace , it would seem like a simple matter of exporting the user, re-creating the tablespace, and re-importing the user, however, I am not sure how to handle 3 users. There must be a few tricks people know to do this.. any thoughts?

Help greatly appreciated..
Thanks,
Dc Received on Thu Mar 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CST