Re: referencing objects

From: Rob Calfee <trace_at_primenet.com>
Date: 2000/03/29

Louis,

I'll be honest. It is always a good coding policy to use the schema prefix in all PL/SQL development because of the problem you just discussed. This should come natural to any PL/SQL developer because the policy only makes sense because it identifies the location of objects which helps future coders (every company has that revolving door of employees) pick up where the last coder left off. You should start the policy now of coding in the schema prefix. This will only help in the future. Then you can give rights on internet to inet and you will be finished.

Rob Calfee
Systems Consultant
Quest Software
602-741-9419