Third party C++ objects for Pro*C/C++

From: Jim Cain <xxxmexxx_at_jimcain.net>
Date: 2000/03/29

All,

Are there any products available that help solve the non-C++, non-object-oriented nature of Pro*C? Specifically I'd like to have objects represent such things as a database connection, a cursor and so on. Pro*C makes it a pain in the butt to use the official API to do this, and even so it can't completely be done the way I want to.

If anyone can point me to solutions, whether they are open source, commercial or whatever, I would appreciate it.

Jim

(removes the xes from my email address to reply) Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CST