Re: personal oracle used as server?

From: Jan-Erik Rosinowski <spamfilter_at_rosinowski.de>
Date: 2000/03/29

kal121_at_my-deja.com wrote:

>I believe this *is* a problem. While personal oracle has virtually all
>the functionality of the standard edition, it is only licensed for one
>user (connection). Call oracle sales to find out.

called our distributor... of course it's not allowed and would be considered illegal... anyway, their pricingstructure has changed a little bit. in germany po costs about dem 750, oracle server w/ 5 clients is about dem 1500..

ciao, jan

http://www.rsp.de/

rs&p-Dossier: Software zur Erstellung technischer Dokumentationen

              und Schriftgutes in Verwaltung und Industrie. Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CST