Personal Oracle and Oracle client on same machine--URGENT

From: anurag <aminochaNOamSPAM_at_unibiz.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/03/28

Hi,
I have installed Personal Oracle 8i on my Lap top and want to install oracle 8 client on the same machine so that I can connect to the server in my office.

What should I do because if I install it , it will overwrite in the existing home.

Please suggest something as it is extremely important for me.

Thanks
Anurag

also email at
aminocha_at_unibiz.com