Re: Cannot Import, but no error given

From: Ziad Noueihed <ziad123_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/03/28

The compatible parameter is set to compatible = 7.3.0.0.0 BTW, I noticed that when running the import, it is using imp73.exe, instead of imp80.exe (I installed Oracle 8). Why is that? How can I make it use imp80.exe instead.
About the original problem, I tried the import from a DOS prompt using imp80.exe with a bunch of parameters. I got the following errors: IMP-00003 and
ORA-00942 (table or view does not exist). Following Oracle documentation, I ran CATALOG.SQL, but my machine crashed. So at this point, I don't know what is happening.

General question: I noticed in my task manager that ORACLE73.EXE instead of ORACLE80. Although I upgraded, it is still using oracle73. How can I make it use oracle80 instead?

Thanks,

Ziad