Re: Is it possible to make 1 row appear as 3 rows via a view?

From: Barry Evans <barry_at_promaxis.com>
Date: 2000/03/28

One way that would work is to use union.

In the first select grab the info for single month records UNION
it with a second select in which you grab the info for the first month of 2 month records
UNION
it with a third select in which you grab the info for the 2nd month of 2 month records

If you need help creating the selects email me.

Barry