Cannot Import, but no error given

From: Ziad Noueihed <ziad123_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/03/27

Platform: Windows NT 4

I am trying to import a .DMP file, but after I go through the wizard and click finish, nothing happens: No errors, but no log file either (it creates it, but stays empty).
Note that I have successfully imported the same DMP file in another server. I tried to match the settings on the server taht did import, tried to play with privileges and tablespaces, but to no avail. What could be causing this?

Thank you very much for your help,

Ziad Received on Mon Mar 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CST