Re: ORACLE error ORA-00000

From: Antonio Doblado Romo <ade_at_tinet.fut.es>
Date: 2000/03/27

Hi,

Thanks for your answers. I have enabled the tracing using the control panel, ODBC 32 bits, tracing and start tracing. I have tried to execute my application and it has failed, giving me the same error. But the SQL.LOG file which is created cannot help me because I amb not able to find the exact point where the error happens. Some parts of the file are:

MenProj         fffa5e3b:fffa5c47 ENTER SQLDriverConnectW
  HDBC                0x01be0194
  HWND                0x0000089c
  WCHAR *             0x1f72e06c [      -3] "******\ 0"
  SWORD                       -3
  WCHAR *             0x1f72e06c
  SWORD                        8
  SWORD *             0x00000000
  UWORD                        0 <SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT>

MenProj         fffa5e3b:fffa5c47 EXIT  SQLDriverConnectW  with return
code -1 (SQL_ERROR)
  HDBC                0x01be0194
  HWND                0x0000089c
  WCHAR *             0x1f72e06c [      -3] "******\ 0"
  SWORD                       -3
  WCHAR *             0x1f72e06c
  SWORD                        8
  SWORD *             0x00000000
  UWORD                        0 <SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT>

  DIAG [NA000] [Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle][Oracle]Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-00000 (0)

  DIAG [IM006] [Microsoft][Administrador de controladores ODBC] Error de SQLSetConnectAttr del controlador (0)

I forget to mention that my client works under Windows 98.

Thanks.

--
Antonio Doblado Romo
ICOT, S.A.