Re: Import/Export Question.

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/03/26

The problem is not the dba role but the resource role, which implies unlimited tablespace privilige.
Try to revoke unlimited tablespace privilege and make sure the default tablespace is not SYSTEM and it should work. The alternative is running imp show=y log=<any filename> this will dump all create statement to <any filename>.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA