Re: Who has done the Oracle backup and recovery exam?

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/24

You can download a sample tests for all the OCP exams from the Oracle web site, wwww.oracle.com, but I do not remember the exact web page.

--
Mark D. Powell -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.