Re: Unix Server script locations

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/03/24

Oracle builds a dbstartup and dbshutdown script. You need to copy those to /usr/local/bin
and call them from /etc/rc.local. The command line su -c oracle dbstartup followed by su -c oracle lsnrctl start should be sufficient. Please note AIX 3.x has been desupported about 3 years ago.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA