little OLE automation with Excel 97 and Forms 4.5

From: Nicolas Dezaire <ndezaire_at_theleme.com>
Date: 2000/03/23

Hi I just wanna open excel 97 and write data in some cells from Froms 4.5. I open Excel but it doesn't understant what i mean after...

The doc I found tells to do something like that :

  application := ole2.Create_Obj('Excel.Application');

  ole2.Set_Property(application, 'Visible', 'TRUE');
  classeurs := ole2.Invoke_obj(application, 'Workbooks');
  classeur  := ole2.Invoke_obj(classeurs,   'Add');

I work with a french version of Excel so I must put VRAI instead of TRUE but others lines make error.

Can help me ?

Thanks

Nico Received on Thu Mar 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CST