Resize redo logs

From: r406 <r406NOr4SPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/03/23

Hi,
I'm running Oracle 8i. I have 2 redo log groups (1 & 2), 2 members each. Each member (.log file) is 500k, I want to increase them to 5m each. Since members in a group must be the same size, is there any easier way to do this other than create a group 3 & 4, drop groups 1 & 2, recreate 1 & 2, then drop 3 & 4? Thanks.

-r