Getting Ora8i for Linux

From: John Arnott - PDbS, Inc. <jarnott_at_PDbS.com>
Date: 2000/03/22

I have been trying to download the the 815ship.tgz file from Oracle OTN for 4 days now. I continually get ftp access denied errors.

I have the CDs on the way (4-6 weeks), but I wanted to get started right away. At minimum, it would be nice to get the linux client.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to an alternate source?

Best Regards,

John Arnott
jarnott_at_PDbS.com Received on Wed Mar 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CST