Re: .dbf to oracle?

From: Alan Formstone <aformstone_at_us.lhsgroup.com>
Date: 2000/03/22

It's been years and years since i touched dbase, but i'm sure you could output in a variety of different formats. All you need to do is output comma delimited or something similar, set up a cron job on the solaris box to get the file from wherever it is and then another cron job to sql*load it.into the database.

Alan