XLF logging in OAS 4.0.81

From: <wutang_warrior_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/22

Hello.

This is the third time that I'm asking about this (since 02/28)

I can log XLF to a file EASILY.

I create a DAD and install the logger tables and specify XLF logging to the DB, it doesn't log to the xlflogs table.

What's wrong?
What XLF attributes must I log for DB logging?

I can see the DAD logged in from v$session. but no data is inserted into the logging tables.

????

THe reporting tool doesn't work either, I can upload text files to the report page but then it DIES......

C.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CST