Re: SQL PLUS

From: Adrian J. Shepherd <theshepherds_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/03/21

Hi,

Try copying plus80.exe batchplus.exe, use Explorer and create a shortcut to this link, use Explorer and right click on the %ORACLE_HOME%\bin\batchplus80.exe.lnk file (properties), you can then change the file to start minimised, be carefull though in a batch environment, if it needs a prompt for something it will just sit there on the taskbar until you maximize it and settle the prompt (listener down , database down etc).

I did some limited testing on my ideas by using Start/Run , dont have a batch scheduler at hand, and it seems to work nicely :-)

You can copy and rename the link to whatever you want, just as long as it is in the path...

Regars

Adrian