Recovery Problems

From: Jérôme MAS <Jerome.MAS_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: 2000/03/20

Hi,

Does anyone ever had problem to restore archives with Rman under oracle 8.0.5.x (NT 4 - SP 5)

My problem is the following when I perform a restore, on certain servers, Rman
restores all the datafiles and controlfiles but do not initiate the restore of archives when
the restore method used is by Scn or Until Time clause.

The restore by clause (until logseq xx thread x) works fine each time. But I still want to make work the 2 other method od restore.

Does someone could help me?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jerome Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CST