Connecting to Oracle via VPN

From: <develvis267_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/19

We have an NT Oracle8 server running on our network. The internal address is different then the address on the otherside of the Checkpoint VPN & Firewall. We try to connect using SqlPlus to the database via the VPN the initial
connection goes through, however, in looking at the sqlnet trace the server response is sending back the internal ip address. Does anybody have any suggestions on what we have configured wrong or if this is impossible.

Thanks

Ralph De Velvis

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Mar 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CST