Don't see packages in my instance?

From: Gretchen Mergenthaler <gmergenthaler_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 2000/03/19

I discovered that my instance doesn't contain any packages. I found this out when I tried to reference the UTL_FILE package. I'm using DBArtisan, registered as system manager
so everything should be visible to me.

Why is this? Do the packages not get installed by default? (Oracle 7.3 / NT 4)
More importantly, how can I include them in my instance?

TIA Received on Sun Mar 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CST