OCP 8 Question on Objects

From: Buck Turgidson <jcmanNOSPAM_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 2000/03/19

I am presented with the following question. The correct answer supposedly is C, which I find surprising. I would say D, since at this point, all you've created is a type, and have not created any segments or allocated storage. Unfortunately, I don't have the objects option to test this.

Opinions?

Evaluate this command:
CREATE TYPE photo_album AS OBJECT
(photo_image BLOB);

An index on the PHOTO_IMAGE image colum must exist to find the actual value. How will this index be created?

  1. Explicitly with the CREATE LOB KEY command
  2. Explicitly with the CREATE LOB INDEX command
  3. Implicitly when this command executes successfully
  4. Implicitly when the object type is used to define an object table.