Oracle died with SGA error messages!

From: Adrian Harrison <a_harrison_at_cableinet.co.uk>
Date: 2000/03/18

I keep getting this set of error messages when running SQLPlus -

ERROR: ORA-01034: ORACLE not available

ORA-09243: smsget: error attaching to SGA
OSD-04101: invalid SGA: SGA not initialized
O/S-Error: (OS 203) The system could not find the environment

I haven't got a clue what they mean - any ideas?

Oracle is definetly running but I can't login at all!

Thanks

Adrian Harrison Received on Sat Mar 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CST