Re: Moving tables between tablespaces???

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/17

What happened? Well, you did a full user export and that exported his privileges. Then when you imported you re-established his quotas. Mario gave you the same procedure I use to move tables. Pre-create them and use the ignore=y option on the imp.

In article <288c1866.e3a28f5b_at_usw-ex0102-014.remarq.com>, Mario Bucsics <mario.bucsicsNOmaSPAM_at_siemens.at.invalid> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> 1. export the table
> 2. drop the table
> 3. create the table in the tablespace where you want
> 4. set the ignore parameter to "y" at the imp command line
>
> Good Luck !
>
> Mario Bucsics
>
> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
 Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
 Free!

--
Mark D. Powell -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.