jdbc: PLEASE HELP

From: <bilal_z_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/17

I cannot get a jdbc connection to our oracle 8i db. I'm using a thin driver and keep getting:

java.sql.SQLException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

All the connection parameters are correct. I know there has to be a simple solution to this. Can someone please help me?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CST