Re: Need help in OEM client

From: Marty Grinstead <MGrinstead_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 2000/03/16

It sounds like you are getting a TNS-12154 error. You need to copy the tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora files from your server to your client O_H\net80\admin directories. There are other ways to get around this, but copying is the quickest. If you launch the tools from inside the console, you are really using the information stored in the repository. That's why it works from there.