Re: PL*SQL Procedures becoming corrupt / becoming uncompiled

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/03/16

This occurs because they are validated each time they are called. The problem usually occurs most frequently when procedures call each other, this can result in deadlock on the datadictionary. If they are really heavily used you should pin them in the shared pool. At least this prevents revalidation.
Use dbms_shared_pool.keep('<USERNAME>.<PROCEDURENAME>')

Invalid procedures are recompiled automatically. Alternatively you could try
dbms_utility.compile_schema('<SCHEMANAME>');

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA