Re: Help Required: How can I export my Oracle data into a flat file

From: Abey Joseph <abeyj_at_netzero.net>
Date: 2000/03/16

Antony,

            I am not an expert on this matter... I don't know if there is a better/more efficient way to accomplish the same.

SPOOL filename
SELECT * FROM table;

The above statement would write all columns in all records to filename. The fields will be fixed length. If you want delimited fields you would have to write the SQL statement and concatenate the delimiter and columns. I hope there's an easier way...

Abey Joseph.

"PSINet News Service" <Antony.Amalraj_at_tpg.com> wrote in message news:7E8A4.416$iB5.781_at_client...
> Hello All,
>
> I am new to oracle, I want to export the table data(From
 oracle)