ORA-004028

From: Ihaveaquestion <Ihaveaquestion_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/03/16

Running Oracle 8.0.5.2 on Solaris 2.7.

When trying to run a script that calls a particular function, I am receiving the following error:

ORA-04028: cannot generate diana for object SYS.V$ENABLEDPRIVS The cause: Cannot generate diana for an object because of lock conflict..
Action: Please report this error to your support representative.

Any ideas on the cause of this?

I'm just a lowly DBA :-) so my PL/SQL and function writing skills may not be as superb as they could be!

TIA Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CST