Re: ows-05101

From: Girts Graudins <ggraudins_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/16

> OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error -6550

I don't know about the trailing slash in the virtual path mentioned in the other reply - I'll try that out - but I do know about a bug in OAS where the OAS caches the stored procedure interface.

If you change the number or type of the arguments to your stored procedure and recompile it into the database, the OAS will give off ORA-06550. This is because the parameters of the cached version of the procedure will not match those of the procedure in the database. If you bounce the OAS after altering the procedure in this way, the error will disappear as the OAS will be in synch with the database.

Note - this only applies to the number and type of the parameters, not the procedure body. That you can change to your heart's content.

Girts Graudins
Consulant
The Exeter Group, Inc.
ggraudins_at_hotmail.com
http://www.exetergroup.com/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CST