Re: New to oracle

From: Atta ur-Rehman <atta707_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/15

hi asif,

i'm not sure where do you need to go for developer/200, but for Oracle Server you're already on a *good* forum. there are couple other forums on deja for oracle. i think .misc and .oracle, so check these out too. the oracle technical network site technet.oracle.com has lotta useful stuff in there. you may have to sign up as a memeber to use resources there. the documentation that comes with every oracle install is one hell of a source of information. perhaps too detailed at times for newbies but if you get used to it you could have most of your questions anwered from there.

good luck with your oracle voayge!

regards,

--
getting the meanin' of data...