URGENT : webdb

From: xyric <xyric_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: 2000/03/15

Hi,

 I need to know if webdb needs powerful machines  to run properly. Here, it is installed on the NT Server ( 200 Mo RAM ), the database is on digital alpha ( very powerful machine, all the computers are related by ethernet 10Mb/s with the protocole TCP/IP.  What is the normal time of response of webdb ?? Here it can be 6 secondes to 40 secondes or more.
 I also would like to know if you know some webdb web sites then i can take a look.

Thanks a lot

Dalee Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CST