SELECT from table with BFILE column

From: Chris Gladwin <cgladwin_at_serviceplus.com>
Date: 2000/03/15

Hi,

I created a OS file, Directory, granted permissions on Directory, altered my table to add a BFILE column and then updated 3 rows in the table to include the BFILE (a text file in this case)

How does one retrieve information from this table now? I did a SELECT * from the table and got a Dr. Watson? Do you have to use PL/SQL in this case.

Thanks,

Chris Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CST