Re: Turning off the quotes (newby question)

From: <karsten_schmidt8891_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/03/15

Obviously, you used quotes when you created your table. otherwise all table- and columnnames would have been converted to uppercase. Now you have to stick with it.

Nothing you can do apart from re-creating your tables.

Karsten

In article <r7Zy4.2316$_3.37220_at_news.swbell.net>, "spencer" <spencerp_at_swbell.net> wrote:
> re-create the tables, using UPPERCASE column names.
>
> "Adhimas" <adhimass_at_cbn.net.id> wrote in message
> > How can I turn off the use of quotes in Oracle8?
> >
> > E.g.: Right now I have to write
> >
> > SELECT Emp.FullName FROM DBO.Employee Emp
> >
> > as
> >
> > SELECT Emp."FullName" FROM DBO."Employee" Emp
> >

> > How to turn off the use of quotes in writing PL/SQL statement?
> >

> > -adhimas-

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CST